I got this idea from Weezie.
This is a breakdown of the books I’m planning to read in July. I will go through them as much as I can because let’s face it, I need to read them arcs.
Whenever I finish one of these, I’ll bold the name and remove any extra detail. I’m going through them in a semi-organized way so I can finish as much as I can before they’re out.
- Broken Mirror by Cody Sisco // scifi // jan 22, 2016
- √ Last Semester by Corine Mekaouche
- Leo loves Aries by Anyta Sunday // contemporary, romance // december 4, 2016
- √ Something Beautiful by Amanda Gernentz Hanson
- √ Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
- √ The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F. C. Lee
- Wings Unseen by Rececca Gomez Farrell // fantasy, ya // august 22, 2017
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller // ya, fantasy // august 29, 2017
- √ Jaya and Rasa by Sonia Patel
- √ Caterpillars Can’t Swim by Liane Shaw
- The Longing and the Lack by C.M. Spivey // september 19, 2017
- Munro vs. the Coyote by Darren Groth // contemporary // october 17, 2017